Availability: This product is no longer in stock
Monobloc self-priming high performance pumps, designed for sea water. Bronze Hydraulic body, impeller and diffuser. Stainless steel AISI-316 shaft, mechanic seal made of stainless steel AISI-316 & tungsten. Includes a prefilter with a polypropilene basket.
Warning: Last items in stock!
The motor holds an IP-54 protection. The gamma ranges from triphasic 2 HP to 5.5 HP motors, which have a 230/400/690V 50Hz working voltage (60 hz could also be supplied). For the 2 CV motor, 24/42V is also avaiable. According the Energy Efficiency regulation class IE2.
- 3000 r.p.m. self-priming pump with a maximum suction height of 4m.
- Specially designed to use with sea water.
- Pump housing, impeller and diffuser made in bronze.
- AISI-316 stainless steel shaft.
- Mechanical seal in AISI-316 stainless steel with contact sides in tungsten carbide.
- IP-54 protection grade.
- Isolation level Class F (enables it to tolerate internal temperatures of up to 155ºC).
- In-built bronze prefilter.
- Polypropylene prefilter strainer.
|code||Flow (m3/h)||Pressure (m.w.c.)||Power (H.P.)||Voltage (V)||